Invoiced Announces Powerful New Accounts Receivable Automation Capabilities for Mid-Market and Enterprise Companies
New Subscription Billing, Cash Forecasting and Access Management Features Expand Company Leadership in Accounts Receivable Automation
Invoiced, the leading solution for Accounts Receivable Automation, today announced a bevvy of powerful, new capabilities for subscription billing, cash collection forecasting and user access management. The new features significantly expand on the company’s already class-leading accounts receivable automation platform.
The new subscription billing module provides world class capabilities for saas, service-based companies and other recurring revenue businesses and includes:
- Integrated sign-up pages that enable end customers to choose service levels and add-ons as well as pay and accept terms of service
- The ability to bundle existing products, services and other items into subscription plans
- A wide variety of subscription customizations including billing dates, term lengths, renewal rules, renewal terms and much more
- Fixed, variable and combination billing including the ability to automatically or manually include metered/usage overages and separate non-subscription products and services as line items
- Tiered pricing, volume discounts, rollover rates and proration
- Easy subscription migration tools
- Detailed reporting with key subscription metrics including MRR, growth rate, run rate, ARPU, LTV, user/revenue churn, subscriber activity and more
The new cash forecasting module gives CFOs, treasurers and controllers accurate visibility into future cash collections and includes:
- Segmented, customizable views of predicted cash collections by Due Date, Promises-to-Pay, AutoPay and Installment Plan Payments
- Forecast trends by week with configurable end dates
The new access management capabilities provide IT managers and Invoiced administrators with the ability to surgically constrain which teams and individuals have access to view and change information and includes:
- Highly granular, configurable settings for managing view, creation, editing and deletion permissions for estimates, invoices, payments, credit notes, tasks, reporting and much more
- The ability to create custom roles with more than 8 trillion possible combinations of access permissions
“With our new capabilities for subscription billing, cash forecasting and access management, we’re stepping up to address the challenges and A/R acceleration opportunities raised by our increasingly diverse and sophisticated customer base,” said Jared King, co-founder and chief executive of Invoiced. “These new features and many others further distinguish Invoiced as a true, end-to-end platform, and set us apart from more narrowly focused products and tools,” he added.
“In short order Invoiced has helped us transform our billing and collections operations from a slow and painful process to one that’s almost entirely on autopilot,” said Michael Mogill, president and chief executive officer for Crisp Video. “With Invoiced’s new subscription billing, cash forecasting and access management we have a level of automation, control and visibility into our A/R operations that we didn’t realize was possible, he added.”
The new subscription billing, cash forecasting and access management features are all generally available. For more information or to request a demo, please visit https://invoiced.com/schedule-demo
Invoiced is an award-winning platform for helping businesses get paid faster, waste less time on collections and provide a better payment experience for customers. With more than 20,000 customers in 92 countries and nearly $50 billion in receivables processed, Invoiced is pioneering the field of accounts receivable automation. Based in Austin, Texas, Invoiced is the #1 rated A/R automation platform on Capterra, a Category Leader on G2 Crowd and an official member of Forbes Finance Council. To learn more, visit www.invoiced.com.