Centage Releases Advanced Workflow Collaboration to Help Customers Improve Their Planning ProcessPosted Aug 24, 2020
Natick, MA (August 24, 2020) – Centage Corporation (www.centage.com), the leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report, today announced enhancements to the planning workflow process within its flagship product, Planning Maestro. These enhancements automate and streamline a team’s collaboration process as companies begin their 2021 budgets, providing flexibility and adaptability for customers to collaborate on this upcoming year’s budgeting process. These enhancements are currently available as part of the Planning Maestro platform.
Centage’s platform for budgeting, planning, forecasting and analytics delivers a level of sophisticated financial intelligence typically only enjoyed by large enterprises at a price point that makes it accessible for small- and medium-sized businesses. The platform allows finance teams to integrate data from multiple sources, easily build and manipulate driver-based financial models, predict balance sheet and cash flow performance with accurate and automated forecasts, as well as run what-if scenarios to test the impacts of strategic decisions.
With Planning Maestro’s latest workflow capabilities, you can:
- Create individual workflows and assign tasks to different budget contributors to complete and submit for approval for greater efficiency.
- Manage budget creation activities in real-time through a single cloud-based tool, allowing all budget contributors access whether onsite or remote.
- Gain real-time visibility into planning processes, tasks and deadlines to review progress and ensure accountability.
- Promote communication and collaboration between budget administrators and contributors with system created email notifications, saving time and improving productivity.
- Automate and streamline repeatable tasks, driving business efficiencies by allowing team members to work on other tasks.
“We are extremely excited to announce that we have broadened Planning Maestro with these advanced workflow capabilities. These capabilities come at the perfect time and were designed to support our customers as they navigate a very challenging budgeting season. Given the myriad of unknowns as companies look ahead along with the current realities of smaller Finance teams, many of which are working remotely, having strong workflow functionality in place allows for a more efficient and accelerated process that gives stakeholders across the organization the ability to be flexible and nimble as dynamics change,” said John Murdock, president and CEO at Centage.
To learn more about Planning Maestro’s workflow capabilities visit: centage.com/capabilities/workflow/
Centage Corporation’s Planning Maestro is a cloud-native platform for intelligent planning and analytics that transforms how companies budget, forecast and report performance. Centage delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide. Visit Centage.com, follow on Twitter, or visit the Centage Blog for the latest insights.