Moneypenny has launched a new Intake Service, delivered via its sister brand VoiceNation, to help accounting clients drive new business by responding quickly to new inquiries on their behalf.
The new service means that VoiceNation’s team of professional US-based call handlers will help improve the conversion rate of new inquiries by responding to them quickly on the phone, and qualifying them by asking a series of screening questions provided by, and tailored to, the client. As a result, accounting businesses’ own teams can focus on converting qualified leads, saving their teams time and effort.
VoiceNation’s highly trained professional call handlers know the importance of making a good first impression, and the new Intake Service is backed by full CRM and Zapier integration.
How it Works
- When a new completed web form arrives at a client’s CRM, it alerts VoiceNation’s OpenAnswer platform
- OpenAnswer immediately flags a VoiceNation agent about the lead
- Using the completed web form details, the lead is qualified by phone, or any other required channel
- All information requested by the client is then fed back into the client’s CRM for immediate conversion
- The service integrates with all CRM platforms and contracts can be completed via Docusign
Eric Schurke, VP of VoiceNation said: “This new service will enable accounting businesses to respond to new leads before their competitors do. We’re doing the heavy lifting of sifting through new opportunities, efficiently and cost-effectively, by qualifying new leads, so in-house sales teams can then convert hot leads faster. Our accounting clients should see benefits of the new service really quickly, achieving faster new business growth.”
The Moneypenny Group includes award-winning companies VoiceNation, NinjaNumber and Alphapage, and is a leading provider of phone answering, live chat and customer contact solutions to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Moneypenny has over 1,200 employees globally and handles more than 20 million calls and live chats for 21,000 businesses. Moneypenny is proud to have been part of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” seven times and to be recognized as a Great Place To Work. For more information, visit www.moneypenny.com/us.